Extra Curricular Timetable
Term 5 April-May 2021
Term 6 June-July 2021
Term 6 clubs start from Monday 7 June with some exciting new clubs on offer, provided both by the PE team and via external coaching provided by NSport. Students interested in archery must sign up via their PE teacher due to there being limited spaces.
- Should students wish to attend one of the clubs on their allocated evening, they must wait in their outdoor pod area for a member of the PE team to come and collect them.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that parents/carers are informed of attendance. There will be no requirement to ‘sign up’ in advance.
- All teachers will have a radio and personal phones on them should there be a need to contact them from main reception.
- All covid secure procedures must continue to be adhered to related to distancing, hand washing/sanitising, and equipment sanitising.
- All school expectations regarding behaviour are to be adhered to at all times; should behaviour be deemed inappropriate the student will be asked to be escorted to the school gate and not participate any further.
- Each member of staff will take a register via the app for each of their activities, as well as keep a paper record of attendance.
- Students must not leave the area until escorted off site by their teacher.
- Students are strongly advised to bring shin pads and a gum shield for hockey; any personal equipment such as own sticks or football boots are the student's responsibility throughout the school day.
- Students do not come to school in their PE kit if they don’t already have PE during the day; changing space will be available should it be needed.
- All clubs will finish by 4.30pm.