This page is regularly updated with information and useful resources relating to mental health and wellbeing.
The following support services are available to young people who may be suffering with mental health issues:
- ChatHealth - 07507329600. This is a text messaging service where you can text a school nurse for confidential advice and support for any health related issue. This number is manned throughout the week/holidays (apart from weekends/bank holidays but any messages will be picked up the next working day).
- CAMHs live - online chat with CAMHs practitioners 9am-7pm Mon-Fri
- CAMHs consultation line - 0800 170 7055. The CAMHs crisis team can also be accessed through this number and is open 24/7 if you need help out of hours.
- NHFT - 0800 448 0828. 24hr helpline, 7 days a week with NHFT mental health practitioners
- Give Us a Shout - text the word 'SHOUT' to 85258 at any time day or night. This is a free, anonymous service with trained volunteers available to help 24/7.
- Childline - 1-2-1 counsellors available to chat via phone, email or online
- Samaritans - phone 116 123
- Ask Normen - mental health support in Northamptonshire
- YoungMinds - there is a messenger function to seek support and speak to somebody alongside resources to read through
- Headspace - a useful website to look through and includes a free trial for some mindfulness