The following links take you to the Northamptonshire County Council website and various other services

For Manor School Sports College policies please click here.

Citizens Advice Bureau – Practical advice on basic law, financial matters and benefit. 2a High Street Wellingborough 01933 271343

Housing Advice – If you are escaping from Domestic Violence you may qualify for priority housing help

Homeless Team – 01933 231838

NSPCC – Group work and therapeutic work is offered throughout the County to mothers and children who have witnessed domestic violence 0808 800 5000.

Northamptonshire Police – 101 is the new number to report crime and other concerns to Northamptonshire Police that do not require an emergency police response. You can call 101 to report a crime or incident that has already happened, to speak to your local Safer Community Team or any other officer or member of staff, to give us information about crime or criminals in your area, or to make a general enquiry.

999 should still be used in an emergency.

If you have any hearing difficulties or a speech impairment, a text phone is available on 18001 101. For the time being, if you are calling from outside Northamptonshire, you should still call 03000 111 222. This number will remain available while 101 becomes established and for callers outside England and Wales.


  Additional Sources (32.2 KiB)

  CEOP Letter on Headed Paper (1.5 MiB)

  Free school meals guidance - March 2018 (385.0 KiB)

  Online safety newsletter - September 2018 (296.8 KiB)

  Childnet information for parents and carers (1.7 MiB)

Show My Homework
School Letters
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search